Working at REConnect Energy entails taking ownership of responsibilities and outcomes from the first day. We believe in working with people with aligned visions of a more sustainable world enabled by technology and creating the right environment for self growth through working on big impact problems.
We hire through the year and are always open to hear from talented individuals interested in the work we do. More than 50% of our workforce are recent graduates who can thrive in a fast paced environment and we encourage young professionals to apply to all relevant positions.
# Assistant Manager - Projects
Job Profile: We are looking for highly motivated and self driven individuals with 3-5 years of experience in the field of project management who have an appetite for managing core project activities and teams to ensure the smooth running of projects and their closure.
Key Responsibilities: Detailed understanding of every aspect of the project and its tender document, SLA etc, and being actively involved with the end customer towards its closure. Be involved in the preparation of project plans, including task scheduling, resource allocation, and procurement. Make changes to projects as and when required, while maintaining an efficient balance between cost, quality and timeline. Have complete control over the human resources being used for specific segments of the project, and ensure adequate communication with them from time-to-time. Training to be imparted before execution of any major milestone, so that the deliverables and expectations are set upfront. Keeping a strong relationship with the client/end-user, and ensuring end customer expectations are met. Setting up regular client meetings and presenting project progress from time-to-time. Day to day reporting and discussions with the core project management team, and ensuring timely escalations and issue resolutions within reasonable timelines. MIS reporting to the core projects team. Involvement in resolving the operational issues by communicating with the end customer and the development team.
Candidate Profile: Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech. 3-5 years of experience in project management Minimum experience of managing at least 1 projects Excellent communication and content writing skills Willing to travel and Extended work timings. Must have hands on experience in preparing project reports Must understand functional and networking basics. Basic knowledge in MYSQL, PHP, JAVA, PYTHON and Networking. Sound knowledge in Renewable energy, Power system and Power Regulations, Mobile App,AI, GIS. Job
# Python Developer
The developer will help design, develop and maintain an AI and Weather platform for the energy industry. Successful candidates should be comfortable with both front end and back end programming and should be comfortable with taking full ownership and responsibility of projects. The role will require development and deployment of web applications for database interactions (CRUD) and development of APIs to enable scalability in the platform.
Expected Skill Set:
● Educational Qualification: B.E/M.E/M.S in Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT / Other Related branches. ● Required Skills and Knowledge: Linux, Python, RDBMS, MySQL, MVC, Django and Flask frameworks. Experience with php programming is beneficial but not necessary. ● Hands-on experience in developing and maintaining APIs (REST), JSON and XML. ● Comfortable with application development using python frameworks. ● Experience with front-end technologies ● Experience working with unstructured & structured databases (NoSQL,Mysql ) is beneficial. ● Ability to work on broad objectives and go from business requirements to code independently. ● Strong written and oral communication skills and documentation experience. ● Demonstrable experience of project work (academic/internship/job)
Experience: 1 – 3 years
# Research Engineer
In-depth analysis of weather data, local sensing data (wind generation, solar generation, energy consumption, etc.), image data and remote sensing data (meteorological and optical satellite images).Development of prediction models for large scale energy integration, asset optimization, weather/climate risk assessment, natural resource monitoring and more. Development of computer vision and AI systems for segmentation, filtering and classification. Collaborate with adjacent teams on product development and management.
Expected Skill Set:
Ability to work on broad objectives and move from vision to business requirements to technical solutions
Willingness to assume ownership of effort and outcomes
High levels of integrity and transparency
Strong analytical and data driven approach to problem solving
Proficiency in python programming and working with numerical and/or imaging data
Experience (industry or academic) in building AI/ML models
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Location: Bangalore (in office presence required 5 days/week)
# IoT Engineer
● Developing Telemetry(Meters) Related Hardware and firmware for embedded devices as per the requirements. ● Understanding existing firmware and upgrading. ● Develop, code, test and debugging hardware and Firmware. ● Preparing the Development environment as per the requirements. ● Site installation and support. ● R&D on new areas.
Expected Skill Set:
● Electrical Connections ● Electronic Circuits ● Soldering – through hole and SMD (SMD optional) ● MicroPython ● Python ● Embedded C ● DLMS and MODBUS Protocol ● Project experience in ESP ● Project experience in Raspberry Pi ● PCB Design – Optional ● CAD Modeling – Optional Educational Qualification: B.E, B.TECH, M.E, M.TECH, B.Sc, M.Sc, Diploma or equivalent Experience: Relevant experience upto 2 Years (or) Fresher with relevant project experience and knowledge. Location: Bangalore
# Assistant Manager - Sales
● Develop an overall understanding of the renewables business comprising Forecasting and Scheduling and Environmental Markets including IRECs and Carbon Credits. ● Take responsibility for new Business Development for the renewable business by developing a roll-out strategy, developing and managing relationships in key IPPs and clients, and working with the existing regional BD teams across the country. ● Represent REConnect at appropriate platforms including CERC, SERCs, State Nodal Agencies etc. ● Market Research and Market knowledge for potential opportunities and develop higher competency and values against our competitors. ● Prepare good presentations and reports on demand. ● Prepare comprehensive proposals and engagement letters for existing and new clients. ● Must be ready to travel extensively, even to remote areas if required. ● CRM with existing clientele. The candidate should be result oriented, self-motivated and must be able to take complete ownership of the entire function. The candidate should feel excited to be a part of a fast-paced start-up.
Expected Skill Set:
● Educational Qualification: B. Tech (Electrical or equivalent) and/or MBA ● Very good communication skills ● Experience in Report writing ● Experience in preparing proposals and handling contracts ● Experience in Customer Relationship Management ● Good at Excel and other analytical tools Experience: 0-3 Years (Freshers will also be preferred) Location: Multiple Locations- Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai
# Product Manager
● Develop a deep understanding of technology developed within the company and the technology capabilities. ● Explore new avenues in product enhancement (features, new interconnectors / use cases within the tech and business sub-domains), prepare notes on the same, engage potential clients and run the PoC programmes. ● Mature the PoCs and train the sales team to accelerate product demonstrations to target client segments. ● Product documentations, IP origination (coordination with IP lawyers as the case may be), new use case management, client interactions and management would be some of the key activities. ● Create brand management strategies for the product itself and market positioning.
Expected Skill Set:
● Ability to work on broad objectives and move from vision to business requirements to technical solutions ● Willingness to assume ownership of effort and outcomes ● High levels of integrity and transparency ● Great interpersonal skills for managing interactions internally and externally Requirements: ● Strong analytical and data driven approach to problem solving ● Exposure to web application development and software systems (technical proficiency not expected) ● Experience in energy, infrastructure or agricultural sectors ● 5-7 days of travel per month (within India) Experience: 2 – 5 years Location: Bangalore
# Ops Engineer
● HT CT, LT CT and direct connected meter installation at site. ● Site Visit Across India as and when required, Site visit expense will be borne by company . ● Working on Electrical Wiring as per requirement. ● Working on Electronic circuits as per requirements. ● Site survey for meter Installation. ● AMC and Site coordination.
Expected Skill Set:
● Minimum 10 Meter Installation experience in HT-CT and LT-CT Meters. ● Should be able to install HT and LT Meters perfectly without supervision. ● Communication skills in candidate Native language, English and Hindi. ● Should be ready to Travel across India. ● Electrical Connections. ● Electronic Circuits. ● Soldering. Experience: 2-3 Years Educational qualification: Diploma (EEE),ITI(Electrical) ,BE (EEE) Location: Bangalore
# QA Engineer
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback ● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases ● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities ● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools ● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs ● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved ● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs ● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements ● Monitor debugging process results ● Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions ● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts ● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Expected Skill Set:
● BE/B. Tech/M. Tech in computer science or MCA ● Certified application tester. ● Knowledge of Selenium and Jmeter is a mandate ● Programming knowledge (This depends on whether a Black Box or a White Box testing methodology is used.) ● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process ● Teamwork ● Script writing ● Good communication ● Documentation Experience: 0-4 Years Location: Bangalore
# Software Engineer (Java)
Job Profile: We are looking for skilled professionals with experience in building web applications in Java. The job requires to compile technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent communication skills. You will work as part of a software development team and be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining Java applications. Developers are responsible for analysing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionalities, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications among other duties. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java. Aligning application design with business goals. Debug and resolve technical issues that arise during the development or after deployment at various stages. Test to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. Continually engage in professional development. Develop documentation to track and assist users. Producing detailed design documentation. Make recommendations to existing job infrastructure.
Expected Skill Set: 3-5 yrs experience in Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, SpringBoot, etc. Experience in MVC pattern, MySQL database, Tomcat, Git, and Jira. Relevant experience in thymeleaf, JSP, and other front-end technologies. Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Experience: 3-5 Years
# Operations Executive
Real time technology intensive operations to include data analysis, data preparation based on established rules and norms, preparation of reports in required format and submission of them to the desired stakeholders in a time bound manner. Day-to-day monitoring and execution of operations and tracking of open issues within the defined business processes or procedures. Ensuring accuracy of reported data, investigation of data discrepancy and escalating the same to the appropriate stakeholders. Efficiency in handling ticketing based operations dashboard, with a thorough understanding of the complete operations process, in order to mitigate any risk prone event or activity as well as handle contingency situations with no or minimum risk. Candidates should be result oriented, self-motivated and be able to take complete ownership of the designated role and responsibility.
# Data Engineer
Manage all real-time and batch ETL pipelines with complete ownership Develop systems for integration, storage and accessibility of multiple data streams from SCADA, IoT devices, Satellite Imaging, Weather Simulation Outputs, etc. Support team members on product development and mentor junior team members. Work at the intersection of Energy, Weather & Climate Sciences and Artificial Intelligence. Strong analytical and data driven approach to problem solving Proficiency in python programming and working with numerical and/or imaging data Experience working on linux environments Industry experience in building and maintaining ETL pipelines
The job profile requires an inter-disciplinary approach to solving technical problems whilst also understanding the business requirements. Everyday tasks include:
- Setting up and running global and regional weather models.
- Dissemination of global NWP data into usable parameters and formats.
- Comparative analysis on multiple sources of weather forecast and observational data.
- Development of methods to improve the accuracy of operational weather forecasts.
- Identification and characterization of complex relationships between multiple
- weather parameters and renewable energy generation.
- Providing inputs for new product development and improvements to existing products
- and services.
# Executive - Collections
We are looking for a self-driven and competent Executive-Collections to join our team at our company. As an Executive-collections, your main responsibility will be to contact clients and follow up for uncollected and outstanding payments to ensure recovery of pending amounts.
Job Profile: For the identified and allocated outstanding account receivables, reach out to the clients through calls. (80-100 effective calls per day). Share requisite information with the clients for recovery: historical data for debts and bills. Maintain contact data as well as the call log for each client communication. Resolve customer credit issues. Maintain communication logs and escalation matrix
Expected Skill Set: Knowledge of MS Office. Able to work independently. Should be comfortable working with targets. Excellent communication, Analytical and interpersonal skills. Educational Qualification: 10+2, Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
Experience: 0-1 Years
# Regional Manager - Sales
● Develop an overall understanding of the renewables business comprising Forecasting and Scheduling and Environmental Markets including IRECs and Carbon Credits. ● Lead all Business Development activities for the renewable segment in the concerned region by developing a roll-out strategy, developing and managing relationships in key IPPs and clients. ● Lead and support Sales Team in day-to-day activities and work in close coordination with other regional sales and client operations teams. ● Represent REConnect at appropriate platforms including CERC, SERCs, SLDCs, State Nodal Agencies etc on matters related to the services offered by REConnect. ● Market Research and Market knowledge for potential opportunities and develop higher competency and values against our competitors. ● Prepare good presentations and reports on demand. ● Prepare comprehensive proposals and engagement letters for existing and new clients. ● Must be ready to travel extensively, even to remote areas if required. ● Day-to-day CRM with existing clientele. The candidate should be result oriented, self-motivated and must be able to take complete ownership of the entire function. The candidate should feel excited to be a part of a fast-paced start-up
Expected Skill Set:
● Educational Qualification: B. Tech (Electrical or equivalent) and/or MBA ● Very good communication skills ● Experience in Report writing ● Experience in preparing proposals and handling contracts ● Experience in Customer Relationship Management ● Good at Excel and other analytical tools
Experience: Minimum 5 Years
# Business Analyst
Expected Skill Set:
Under the overall supervision of the Project Manager, the employee will assist the Project Administrative in implementing Project activities. The specific duties and responsibilities of the intern will include activities such as :- ● Responsible for tracking the agri commodities production for updates regarding the supply and demand trends and patterns. ● Research on various crops, farming & production, processing methods, uses of crops in food, feed and other industries. ● Primary & secondary research, assessment and analysis along with preparation of reports and presentations ● Conduct field visits to agri commodity manufacturing/processing units and agri produce growers ● Coordinate with experts to understand the impact of factors like weather, acreage, crop diseases and technology on production, monitor changes in these factors and how it affects the supply and demand of the commodity, generate reports based on the conducted studies. ● Performing requirements analysis ● Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff ● Help design, document and maintain system processes ● Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team ● Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer ● Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies Competencies: ● Agri business professionals, graduates in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry Sectors, with education and experience in the Agri research domain. ● Required to possess core skills on writing skills, reading skills, oral communication (listening and speaking skills) such as effectively communicating with team members, and communicating on the issues being faced. ● Well versed with industry trends, experience in agri-business research and familiarity with crops, farming and trade ● A go getter attitude with strong result orientation. ● A desire to work in the impact space, with a passion to make the world a “better” place ● Ability to work independently and also as part of a team. ● Ability to manage time and pay close attention to detail ● Good analytical and report writing skills are advantageous ● Basic level of computer literacy (Power-point, Excel and Word) Educational Qualification: Bsc. Agriculture, B.Tech/M.Tech
Experience: 8 years
Location: Jaipur, Chandigarh